Sorry, this entry is only available in suomi.
On November 10, Lööppi gathered together to discuss how to make a good CV that gets employers’ attention and helps to get the dream job. Here are some tips for making the CV that makes you stand out.
– CV should be simple, clean and easy to read.
– The appearance of the CV should be suitable for the job you are applying for.
– Present the most important things first. Start with a short description of yourself, then continue with work experience and education.
– Include things that are relevant for the job, don’t fill your CV with useless information. Remember though that hobbies or your interests can be relevant too!
– Include a professional looking photo of yourself.
– Include some social media profiles. LinkedIn is a must, Twitter, blogs or other social medias where you are professional and active are good too.
– Remember to submit your CV in the format that is requested or that is otherwise commonly used. PDF or doc always works.
Good luck for your job hunt!