Every year the Department of Communication receives approximately 30-40 exchange students via Erasmus programme, the Nordplus networks and the bilateral agreements of the University of Jyväskylä. The students can choose to study with us for one semester of the whole academic year.

You can apply as an exchange student if you are an undergraduate Bachelor or Master student. You can also apply for postgraduate/doctoral studies from the Doctoral School of the Faculty of Humanities. The whole Bachelor and Master degrees of journalism are only available in Finnish. But no worries: Department of Communication also offers the Master Programme in Intercultural Communication in English. See more here:

See more about applying to the University of Jyväskylä:

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *